Protection of personal data
1. The company APPLAUD s.r.o., Company ID: 27177343, with its registered office at Smrčkova 2485/4, Libeň, Prague 8, 180 00, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 102180, as a joint administrator pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Joint Administrator") stores the following personal data of clients to whom it provides consulting, design and business services for the purpose of planning, implementation and sale of real estate projects (hereinafter "Services"), including the provision of information, advertising and sales materials of already completed projects:
- Name, surname, company;
- Birth number, ID number, VAT number, address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Communications, information and documents that the client will provide to the Joint Administrator within the provision of Services.
All the above is carried out in accordance with applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), for the purpose of providing the Services specified in the Cooperation Agreement or the Contract for Work concluded between the Joint Administrator and the client (hereinafter referred to as the "Contractual Documentation") and for the purpose of archiving the Contractual Documentation and for any future application and defence of the rights and obligations of the parties. Archiving and processing of personal data for the above purpose is carried out for a period of 10 years from the completion of the last part of the Services according to the Contractual Documentation, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of the Contractual Documentation for a longer period. The above processing is allowed under Article 6, Paragraph (1), Letter b) of the Regulation - processing necessary for the performance of the Contractual Documentation.
2. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Joint Administrator, but personal data may also be processed for them by the following processors:
- Jana Marhefková, date of birth: 13th June 1993, permanent residency: Na Severním Sídlišti 659, 264 01 Sedlčany, Czech Republic;
- OPTI Services s.r.o., Company ID: 01850458, with registered office: Beranových 716, 199 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 244671;
- or another provider of processing software, services and applications, which, however, is not currently used by the Joint Administrator.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
3. Updates and other business communications may be sent to clients by e-mail address or telephone number; this procedure is permitted by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, unless you refuse it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time, for example by sending an email or clicking on a respective link in a business communication.
4. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- request information from us about what personal data we process, or request a copy of this personal data;
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions;
- request the deletion of this personal data from us - however, this deletion will result in the termination of the contract negotiations and will only take place if the interests of the Joint Administrator do not override your privacy protection;
- a portability of data in the case of automated processing;
- gain an effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation;
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website traffic and behaviour of visitors;
- operation of the website.
2. The collection of cookies for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 may be considered as the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the Joint Administrator, and is permitted by Article 6, Paragraph (1), Letter (f) of the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (formerly only "Regulation").
3. The Website may also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behaviour of website visitors - this mode can be set either in the browser settings, or it is possible to raise an objection to such collection based on the legitimate interest of Joint Administrator under Article 21 of the Regulation and sending it to the contact address email@example.com. Your objection will then be evaluated immediately, no later than 30 days after receipt. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
4. If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
5. Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding traffic and behaviour of visitors of the website are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and pseudonymized form, which allows individual identification only with considerable and professional effort.
6. Cookies for targeting advertising are processed on the basis of your consent. You give your consent for an indefinite period. Consent to the collection of cookie data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the relevant Internet browser.
7. Cookies are stored for the period specified for each type of cookie.
8. Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics provider, operated by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA;
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA.
9. The above-mentioned platforms (processors) also handle cookies in accordance with their contractual conditions, which you will find in particular here:
10. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- request information from the Joint Administrator about the processing of your personal data, or request a copy;
- request access to this data from the Joint Administrator and have it updated or corrected, or restrict processing;
- request the Joint Administrator to delete such personal data - the deletion shall be performed if the deletion is not in conflict with the valid legal regulations and legitimate interests of the Joint Administrator;
- in the case of the processing of personal data on the basis of consent, request the transfer of such data;
- in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the Joint Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection, or the court.
11. The joint administrator collects the following cookies on its website:
- Functional cookies, which are necessary for the basic functions of the site and make it easier for visitors to navigate the site;
- Analytical cookies that collect non-personal information and help understand the behaviour of visitors to the site;
- Marketing cookies that are used to personalize advertising.